We have tried our fair share of Apple Cider Vinegars and nothing comes close to our own home grown Mock Red Hill Apple Cider Vinegar.
In 1895, the Mock familly planted their first orchard just outside Melbourne. Four generations later, they continue to grow apples in the picturesque interland of Red Hil, Victoria. The Mock family became pioneers within the bio-dynamic movement in Australia when their orchard was first certified in 1974.
What are some of the INTERNAL benefits of ACV?
- Helps heatburn and acid reflux
- Promotes healthy cholesterol
- Can aid in healthy weight loss & metabolism
- Promotes healthy blood sugar
- Has antioxidant properties
- Improves nutrient absorption
- Improves digestion
- Slight liver and lymphatic tonic
- Can help kill Candida and Yeast
Mock Red Hill Apple Cider Vinegar 375ml
Certified Bio-dynamic Apples.
This apple cider vinegar is aged in oak, unfiltered and unpasterised.
Contains live cultures (mother).