The herbs contained in Canda Plex have traditionally been used in Western Herbal and South American (Amazonian) medicine:
- to assist with Yeast and fungal infections
- to aid dry or inflamed skin conditions
- to relieve bloating, gas and dyspepsia and maintain a healthy digestive function.
Yeast and Fungal Infections (Candida)
The yeast-like fungus Candida albicans normally lives in a healthy balance with the other bacteria and yeasts that inhabit our mucous membranes. When this natural balance is upset, candida can multiply dramatically causing thrush, a fungal disease that can affect many parts of the body, but is particularly likely to affect warm, damp areas such as the genital region. Candida over growth can also result in digestive issues and skin conditions.
To fight candida over growth, Canda Plex combines the following blend of traditionally used herbs:
- St Mary’s Thistle seed to stimulate digestion and promote gastric secretions while aiding liver detoxification.
- Pau D’arco bark for its ability to inhibit the growth of and destroy fungal infestations.
- Echinacea purpurea for its anti-fungal and anti-microbial actions. It helps the body to improve resistance to infection by supporting the immune system.
- Cat’s Claw bark for its anti-inflammatory action and help in producinga barrier on mucosal surfaces.
- Golden seal root for its ability to inhibit the growth of microorganisms.
Visit our "directions" tab to learn how best to take Canda Plex
PPC HERBS Canda Plex 200ml
Each 5ml contains dry herb equivalent to:
- St Mary’s Thistle seed, Silybum marianum 1.25g
- Echinacea whole plant, Echinacea purpurea 500mg
- Pau D’arco stem bark, Handroanthus impetiginosus 500mg
- Cat’s Claw twig bark, Uncaria tomentosa 500mg
- Golden Seal root, Hydrastis canadensis 275mg
- Homeopathic, Candida albicans (spore) 200C
Adult: 5-10ml three times a day for 6 weeks, you may extend to 8-12 weeks if necessary.
We recommend sticking to a SUGAR FREE diet, as sugar feeds and contributes to the growth of candida.